We’ve created Zoom backgrounds to help start a conversation around using your power to make a difference in the upcoming election. Select a background you would like to download, then follow the simple instructions to add it to your Zoom background!
To enable the Virtual Background feature for all users in the account:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an administrator with permission to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- In the Meeting tab, navigate to the Virtual Background option (under the In Meeting (Advanced) section) and verify that the setting is enabled.
Note: If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, choose Turn On to verify the change.
- (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for all users in your account, click the lock icon, and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
- (Optional) Check Allow use of videos for virtual backgrounds then Save to confirm the change, to grant your users access to video virtual backgrounds.
- (Optional) Check Allow users to upload custom backgrounds then Save to confirm the change, to grant your users access to upload their own virtual backgrounds in addition to the backgrounds currently uploaded.
- (Optional) Click Manage virtual background to upload default background images available for users.
Note: Users must have client/app version 5.1.1 or higher to see the background images you upload.